当前位置 : 网站首页 / 新闻资讯
The smoke pipe noise has the following reasons. According to the reasons, it can be used as a remedy:
1. Cigarette machine installation is not strong enough. If the position of the place is uneven, the screw is loose, and the parts fall off, it will cause resonance noise with the bracket when it is extremely working. At this time, it is necessary to reload the soot machine or the parts. It is necessary to make good position estimation to ensure that the installation is correct.
2. Inverse valve is not installed correctly. For example, the check valve fails, falls off, etc., resulting in poor smoke exhaust effect. The oil smoke resonates with the check valve in the pipeline or the air flow disturbance, which is prone to noise. At this time, the check valve should be reinstalled or replaced with a new check valve.
3. Wind wheel blade deformation, installation is not correct. Due to long-term use, there is a large amount of oil pollution attached to the wind wheel, resulting in imbalances, or partial fractures of the leaves, which can lead to noise. At this time, the smoke machine should be cleaned regularly and the wind wheel should be replaced if necessary.
4. Cigarettes and pipes have not been cleaned for a long time. Long working oil and foreign matter are inside the flue and flue machine, fans are also unstable, resulting in a lot of noise. This should be done regularly to clean the flue machine and pipe to keep the airflow normal.
5. Kitchen air is not circulated, closed. This causes the smoke machine and the pipeline convection is not smooth, the kitchen interior can not form negative pressure, exhaust is not smooth, will also produce noise, so must not eat the kitchen ventilation.
In addition, if you have special requirements for silent kitchens, noise can be eliminated by using some necessary measures, such as placing silencing bricks on the walls or top of the kitchen, applying soundproof paint to install soundproof doors, and of course you can choose non-noise cooking stoves. Can reduce noise. The first is to put silencer bricks on the walls or ceilings, or to apply silencer paint and install soundproof doors; Noise reduction for exhaust pipes can be corrected by professional environmental protection companies, such as installing soundproof cotton, installing professional soundproofing equipment and silencing systems to completely reduce the noise of the pipes.